Saturday, August 2, 2008

It's the Oompa Loompelosi

Come with me – And you’ll be…
In a world of pure imagination!!!!!

The Oompa Loompelosi

Oompa loompa Pelosi doo
I've got another puzzle for you
Oompa loompa Pelosi dee
If you’re a fool you'll listen to me

Why did you stay on the house chamber floor?
I left long ago on my whirlwind book tour.
I don’t care if we need cheaper gas.
The America people can just kiss… my… ass!

I am al-ways better than you!

Oompa loompa Pelosi dare,
If you're not smart then you just will not care.
You will live in ignorance `cause,
The Oompa Loompa Pelosi does!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

LOL.... suits the frigid bitch.

Douglas V. Gibbs said...

Perfect

Mark Harvey aka Snooper said...

ROFLMAO!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qw0zZttfUaw

Joshua P. Allem said...

SUPERB! You've got to find a karaoke version of that song so you can call in and sing these lyrics! LAMO!

MDConservative said...

Just for kicks you should add a white mustache.