The List of 45: Something You Should Consider As You Choose Your Elected Officials
By ~Snooper~ (From 1/9/08)
This is still an important detail of information that people just aren’t taking seriously. WAKE UP AMERICA! -SK
The List of 45
Years ago, a brave soul or two tried to bring to the attention of the American People that the Communist take over of America was well under way. They were chattered down and pretty much ignored through space and time. Much like today. Yet, we see every day or, at least which are tuned into reality, our political machinations stripping away at our freedoms time and time again.
It is called Identity Politics. It is called Multiculturalism. It is called Why Can't We All Get Along? It is called all manner of colored and disguised names and titles. Now, in these modern times, one can also include Cultural Jihad.
In today's rough and tumble and troubled times, we see that the ignorance of the masses has indeed brought about MANY policies of which, left unabated and unchallenged, will see the dreams and goals of the First Czarina of The United Socialist States of the Former United Free States of America. That Czarina would be the Madame Rodham, her supporters and her like-minded politicos.
Below is what I have called, The List of 45.
In the comments section, if you have a mind to, please list the items that you have seen become a reality. I have my list and it is truly eye-opening. Do you have a list? If not, you need to establish your list so you can Fight the Good Fight. Our very survival is at stake.
The communist goals were entered into the Congressional record by Albert Herlong, Jr. (a Floridian who served in Congress from 1949-69).
1) US acceptance of coexistence as the only alternative to atomic war.
2) US willingness to capitulate in preference to engaging in atomic war.
3) Develop the illusion that total disarmament by the US would be a demonstration of "moral strength."
4) Permit free trade between all nations regardless of Communist affiliation and regardless of whether or not items could be used for war.
5) Extension of long term loans to Russia and Soviet Satellites.
6) Provide American aid to all nations regardless of Communist domination.
7) Grant recognition of Red China, and admission of Red China to the UN.
8) Set up East and West Germany as separate states in spite of Khrushchev's promise in 1955 to settle the Germany question by free elections under supervision of the UN.
9) Prolong the conferences to ban atomic tests because the US has agreed to suspend tests as long as negotiations are in progress. (A standard liberal practice)
10) Allow all Soviet Satellites individual representation in the UN. (Even though there is no USSR, the allowance is still happening in the UN today)
11) Promote the UN as the only hope for mankind. If its charter is rewritten, demand that it be set up as a one world government with its own independent armed forces. (The UN has been placed in an almost ideological ex post facto dictatorial role by so many nations)
12) Resist any attempt to outlaw the Communist Party. (Free Speech really answers this one.)
13) Do away with loyalty oaths. (It’s happening more and more)
14) Continue giving Russia access to the US Patent Office.
15) Capture one or both of the political parties in the US. (With one of Obama’s Czars is a know self professed Communist…”
16) Use technical decisions of the courts to weaken basic American institutions, by claiming their activities violate civil rights. (ACLU)
17) Get control of the schools. Use them as transmission belts for Socialism, and current Communist propaganda. Soften the curriculum. Get control of teachers associations. Put the party line in text books. (This happened because of a national education department)
18) Gain control of all student newspapers. (There are practically no unbiased or conservative papers at any major American college)
19) Use student riots to foment public protests against programs or organizations which are under Communist attack. (Bill Ayers comes to mind)
20) Infiltrate the press. Get control of book review assignments, editorial writing, policy-making positions. (Notice how most major media outlets critique things from a decidedly left hue)
21) Gain control of key positions in radio, TV & motion pictures. (The main stream media comes to mind)
22) Continue discrediting American culture by degrading all form of artistic expression. An American Communist cell was told to "eliminate all good sculpture from parks and buildings," substitute shapeless, awkward, and meaningless forms.
23) Control art critics and directors of art museums. "Our plan is to promote ugliness, repulsive, meaningless art."
24) Eliminate all laws governing obscenity by calling them "censorship" and a violation of free speech and free press.
25) Break down cultural standards of morality by promoting pornography, and obscenity in books, magazines, motion pictures, radio and TV.
26) Present homosexuality, degeneracy, and promiscuity as "normal, natural, and healthy."
27) Infiltrate the churches and replace revealed religion with "social" religion. Discredit the Bible and emphasize the need for intellectual maturity, which does not need a "religious crutch."
28) Eliminate prayer or any phase of religious expression in the schools on the grounds that it violates the principle of "separation of church and state."
29) Discredit the American Constitution by calling it inadequate, old fashioned, out of step with modern needs, a hindrance to cooperation between nations on a worldwide basis.
30) Discredit the American founding fathers. Present them as selfish aristocrats who had no concern for the "common man".
31) Belittle all forms of American culture and discourage the teaching of American history on the ground that it was only a minor part of "the big picture": Give more emphasis to Russian history since the Communists took over.
32) Support any socialist movement to give centralized control over any part of the culture - - education, social agencies, welfare programs, mental health clinics, etc.
33) Eliminate all laws or procedures, which interfere with the operation of the Communist apparatus.
34) Eliminate the House Committee on Un-American Activities. (Done in 1975)
35) Discredit and eventually dismantle the FBI. (or usurp the FBI’s administration as the liberals have done)
36) Infiltrate and gain control of more unions.
37) Infiltrate and gain control of big business.
38) Transfer some of the powers of arrest from the police to social agencies. Treat all behavioral problems as psychiatric disorders which no one but psychiatrists can understand or treat.
39) Dominate the psychiatric profession and use mental health laws as a means of gaining coercive control over those who oppose Communist goals.
40) Discredit the family as an institution. Encourage promiscuity and easy divorce. (With people wanting to marry anyone and anything… and be able to divorce as easily as a breath…)
41) Emphasize the need to raise children away from the negative influence of parents. Attribute prejudices, mental blocks and retarding of children to suppressive influence of parents. (“It Takes a Village” comes to mind)
42) Create the impression that violence and insurrection are legitimate aspects of the American tradition; that students and special interest groups should rise up and make a "united force" to solve economic, political, or social problems. (Student protests starting getting violent in the 60s)
43) Overthrow all colonial governments before native populations are ready for self-government.
44) Internationalize the Panama Canal. (Carter essentially did that in 1977)
45) Repeal the Connally Reservation so the US can not prevent the World Court from seizing jurisdiction over domestic problems. Give the World Court jurisdiction over domestic problems. Give the World Court jurisdiction over nations and individuals alike. (Continuously happening to this day)
The nitty-gritty details can be read and studied in the book, The Naked Communist.
The goals that he read were taken from "The Naked Communist" by Cleon Skousen, which can be purchased from Amazon:
Next, we will look at the Communist Manifesto
Circa 1956, or so, the Top Dog of the USSR, Nikita Kruschev pounded his shoe on the podium of the United Nations and shouted to the West, "We will bury you!"
Many had no idea what this meant and said openly that they would have to have that translated. Some scoffed at the concept at the USSR burying the West but hind sight is now 20-20. It shows that we should NEVER take for granted that this and that can never happen to us and to take all threats seriously and keep a watchful eye on the enemy in both peace time and during war. I would go as far as saying that it would be wiser to keep a more watchful eye on the enemy in peace time whether than war time.
Cooler heads prevailed and with the USSR waltzing through Europe and the Middle East, the United States proceeded to build up the United States military and created the most powerful military in the world and in history. Thus remains true to this date. Unfortunately, while the military gained prominence in the world, we allowed our political machinations go unchecked and naturally assumed that the politicians knew what they were doing. Some did. Some didn't.
There were and, still are, two kinds of those that did know what they were doing. Some were devout socialists that penetrated the American political scene and some recognized that threat but were scorned and frowned upon because certainly, this socialist take-over surely could not happen. No one would choose socialism/communism over the American Federal Republic. They have been proven wrong and it is time to wake the hell up. There are many kinds of politicians that have no idea what they are doing and it is very much evident when you hear them speak.
Liberal activists, read that communist operatives, gained positions of political office throughout American on the local, State and Federal levels. Impossible you say? Conspiratorial you say? Perhaps; but the evidence puts to rest the conspiratorial over tones.
American law making processes have gradually, through the years, and nearly assimilated into American society laws that will give a natural and seemingly painless pathway to drift into full-blown Communism in downtown America. "The Communist program from the start has been one which sees their revolution of 1917 successful only upon total domination of the world. (See Brain Washing, A Synthesis of the Russian Textbook on Psychopolitics)"
We Americans are the singularly most compassionate in the world, the most benevolent and the most naive people there have ever been. We even believe that Communism is dead because the Berlin Wall came down. Communism ain't dead. It is called something else. It is called "progressive". It is called "Social Democracy". It is called "Democracy". Some even call it "International Democracy"...think George Soros here. Political Correctness has blind-sided those that merely go along with the emotionally weak.
There are others that claim that DC has become part of the New World Order of atheist governments. Whereas that can be argued, I would not go that far but I do see a resemblance of this in the current political climate. The Iron Curtain has come down in Europe and there are indeed proponents within the United Sates that would like to raise it here at home and give birth to what I have come to call the New United Socialist States of the North American Continent, including Canada, seeing that parts of Canada has indeed succumb to socialist ideals and thought and speech control.
With that said, it is a matter of record and fact that our American Politicians have supported and passed legislation during the years spanning from the early 1960s to 2008. They are anti-Christian, anti-American statutes and regulations on the federal, state, and local levels. They are oddly reminiscent of the original ten planks of the Communist Manifesto written by Karl Marx in 1848.
Listed below are 10 key "laws" which have become part of the every day life of the American populace. "The American people have truly been 'buried in Communism'" and they do not even know it or not aware of it. Not one "main stream" political party is to blame. Both Democrat and Republican parties are to blame with the majority of socialistic yearning members being in the DNC and a great number in the GOP...we call them RINOs and I now dub the socialist Democrats DINOs.
Each of the Ten Planks is noted below with annotations of laws passed in the US Legislative Processes. Be afraid and wake the hell up.
1. Abolition of private property and the application of all rent to public purpose.
The 14th Amendment of the U.S. Constitution (1868), and various zoning, school & property taxes. Also the Bureau of Land Management.
2. A heavy progressive or graduated income tax.
Misapplication of the 16th Amendment of the U.S. Constitution, 1913, The Social Security Act of 1936.; Joint House Resolution 192 of 1933; and various State "income" taxes. We call it "paying your fair share".
3. Abolition of all rights of inheritance.
We call it Federal & State estate Tax (1916); or reformed Probate Laws, and limited inheritance via arbitrary inheritance tax statutes.
4. Confiscation of the property of all emigrants and rebels.
We call in government seizures, tax liens, Public "law" 99-570 (1986); Executive Order 11490, sections 1205, 2002 which gives private land to the Department of Urban Development; the imprisonment of "terrorists" and those who speak out or write against the "government" (1997 Crime/Terrorist Bill); or the IRS confiscation of property without due process.
5. Centralization of credit in the hands of the State, by means of a national bank with state capital and an exclusive monopoly.
We call it the Federal Reserve which is a credit/debt system nationally organized by the Federal Reserve act of 1913. All local banks are members of the Fed system, and are regulated by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC).
6. Centralization of the means of communication and transportation in the hands of the State.
We call it the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) and Department of Transportation (DOT) mandated through the ICC act of 1887, the Commissions Act of 1934, The Interstate Commerce Commission established in 1938, The Federal Aviation Administration, Federal Communications Commission, and Executive Orders 11490, 10999, as well as State mandated driver's licenses and Department of Transportation regulations.
7. Extension of factories and instruments of production owned by the State, the bringing into cultivation of waste lands, and the improvement of the soil generally in accordance with a common plan.
We call it corporate capacity, The Desert Entry Act and The Department of Agriculture. As well as the Department of Commerce and Labor, Department of Interior, the Evironmental Protection Agency, Bureau of Land Management, Bureau of Reclamation, Bureau of Mines, National Park Service, and the IRS control of business through corporate regulations.
8. Equal liability of all to labor. Establishment of Industrial armies, especially for agriculture.
We call it the Social Security Administration and The Department of Labor. The National debt and inflation caused by the communal bank has caused the need for a two "income" family. Woman in the workplace since the 1920's, the 19th amendment of the U.S. Constitution, the Civil Rights Act of 1964, assorted Socialist Unions, affirmative action, the Federal Public Works Program and of course Executive Order 11000.
9. Combination of agriculture with manufacturing industries; gradual abolition of the distinction between town and country by a more equable distribution of the population over the country. We call it the Planning Reorganization act of 1949 , zoning (Title 17 1910-1990) and Super Corporate Farms, as well as Executive orders 11647, 11731 (ten regions) and Public "law" 89-136.
10. Free education for all children in government schools. Abolition of children's factory labor in its present form. Combination of education with industrial production, etc. etc.
People are being taxed to support what we call 'public' schools, which train the young to work for the communal debt system. We also call it the Department of Education, the NEA and Outcome Based "Education".
So I ask you...does changing the words, change the end result? By using different words is it all of a sudden OK? We are so "smart," aren't we??
Ladies and Gentleman, not only are we in a war; a Global War On Terror, we are in a war right here in the Continental United States and her "offspring" and territories.
What are your freedoms worth? What price is your soul? To whom and to what do you swear your allegiance to?
Excerpt from The Communist Manifesto of 1848 by Karl Marx and Frederick Engels:
Of course, in the beginning, this cannot be effected except by means of despotic inroads on the rights of property, and on the conditions of bourgeois production; by means of measures, therefore, which appear economically insufficient and untenable, but which, in the course of the movement, outstrip themselves, necessitate further inroads upon the old social order, and are unavoidable as a means of entirely revolutionizing the mode of production.
These measures will, of course, be different in different countries.
Nevertheless, in most advanced countries, the following will be pretty generally applicable.
1. Abolition of property in land and application of all rents of land to public purposes.
2. A heavy progressive or graduated income tax.
3. Abolition of all rights of inheritance.
4. Confiscation of the property of all emigrants and rebels.
5. Centralization of credit in the banks of the state, by means of a national bank with state capital and an exclusive monopoly.
6. Centralization of the means of communication and transport in the hands of the state.
7. Extension of factories and instruments of production owned by the state; the bringing into cultivation of waste lands, and the improvement of the soil generally in accordance with a common plan.
8. Equal obligation of all to work. Establishment of industrial armies, especially for agriculture.
9. Combination of agriculture with manufacturing industries; gradual abolition of all the distinction between town and country by a more equable distribution of the populace over the country.
10. Free education for all children in public schools. Abolition of children's factory labor in its present form. Combination of education with industrial production, etc.
When, in the course of development, class distinctions have disappeared, and all production has been concentrated in the hands of a vast association of the whole nation, the public power will lose its political character. Political power, properly so called, is merely the organized power of one class for oppressing another. If the proletariat during its contest with the bourgeoisie is compelled, by the force of circumstances, to organize itself as a class; if, by means of a revolution, it makes itself the ruling class, and, as such, sweeps away by force the old conditions of production, then it will, along with these conditions, have swept away the conditions for the existence of class antagonisms and of classes generally, and will thereby have abolished its own supremacy as a class.
The meaning of peace is the absence of opposition to socialism. -- Karl Marx, German political Philosopher and revolutionary, 1818-1883
Minnesota man sentenced in mall stabbings
19 minutes ago